Hey there, I’m Jackie Johansen.
I’ve had many versions of this page, of my business, of how I talked about myself and my work.
Each of these iterations were powerful markers of my own evolution.
As I write this, I’m intentionally holding space for the future versions of myself and the magic and mystery that’s always unfolding.
However, through the evolutions, there are through-lines that continue to feel true:
- As above so below. As within so without.
- The cosmos is pure magic.
- Our creative drive is our connection to the divine spark within ourselves and all things.
- As we create and put our work in the world, we enter an initiation process of our own becoming.
- Our world is full of distraction, influence, and energetic pulls that condition us to not see ourselves clearly. This is a call to action to go inward and remember.
- We are constantly being faced with our own shadow material. This is a good thing. It’s all medicine asking for integration.
- We’re surrounded by, and capable of, more magic than we can imagine.
- Surrendering to the mystery, and creating from this place, is one of our innate super powers.
A bit about me:
- I’m a Jungian at heart (and have my Master’s Degree in Depth Psychology).
- I live in Northern California with my partner and fur babies.
- I’m an astrologer who’s been star gazing since I was a little girl. (If you’re nerdy like me and curious, I’m a Pisces Sun, Scorpio Moon and Rising).
- I’m a pretty darn good cook and in another life I would have been a vegan chef.
- I’m an at home yogi, writer, and forever student.
- I’m an INFJ and Projector in Human Design.
- My partner nicknamed me Spud because of how many potatoes I eat.