There was a point in my life where I described myself as having blurry edges. I felt porous in my sense of self. It was hard for me to identify what was mine and what was others.
My voice came across confident, but underneath the foundation was cracking.
- I created work that felt like my truth, until it didn’t.
- I built a version of my business that I realized later I didn’t want, and then I rebuilt it again, only to realize I still didn’t want it.
- I followed all the expert advice. I studied, I worked hard. I created something that hit all the marks of what makes a business successful, but I ended up with my spin on someone else’s dream.
I was tired. Discouraged. So hungry for alignment.
It wasn’t until I started taking my lifelong curiosity for astrology seriously, working with teachers, and diving into my natal chart that I started to see myself clearly. I began the process of shedding conditioning and reclaiming cast of parts of myself. I journaled, went inward, worked with my angels and guides.
I slowed way down. Enough that I could hear myself again.
Slowly, but surely, those blurry edges started to solidify. My message and healing work came into focus.
I felt more confident in my voice. I found a rhythm that was my own. I played to my strengths. Started working with the grain rather than against it. I let go of shoulds. I said no a lot more. I built something that was truly my own. And with all this, everything changed.
My work felt joyful, creative, and oh so fulfilling. The clients I got to work with were perfect matches. Abundance, synchronicity, a sense of magic wove through the day to day.
I have experienced what this feels like and I’m so passionate about helping women connect to the message that’s on their heart. The one that’s here for the greater healing of the world. Nothing makes me happier than exploring a natal chart and unpacking the wisdom and guidance it teaches us. And, I just love taking all this and guiding women to create prosperity and impact through their work.
A little more about me:
- I have years of experience working in the counseling and mental health field
- I sharpened my writing chops writing for a local newspaper and as a copywriter.
- I have my Bachelor’s degree in English
- I’m Jungian trained and have my Master’s degree in Depth Psychology.
- I’m an INFJ. A life path 8. A 9 on the Enneagram. A Pisces sun with a Scorpio moon and rising.
- I’m a Projector in Human Design.
- I live in beautiful Northern California.
- I’m fueled by plants and you can often find me in the kitchen veganizing my favorite comfort foods.
- My partner nicknamed me Spud because of how many potatoes I eat.
- Traveling fills me up like no other.
- I have a German Shepherd named Gary. He’s the best, especially because he thinks he’s a cat (in fact, he was raised by two) and will try to curl up into the tiniest of chairs.
Creativity. Personal and spiritual growth. Alignment. Compassion. Depth. Simplicity.