Let’s get real for a sec.
No matter what your service is, or what you’re selling, your message is what turns heads. It connects you to your deepest self, as well as those you’re here to serve.
Your message is the heart of what you do and the gold of who you are. It’s something you can feel in your body. It rises from your depths, your purpose, your why. It’s what energizes you and what drives your business forward. It’s what people rally behind. It’s what you’re here to share for the greater healing of the world.
Ultimately, when you create a message that’s clear, simple, and from the heart, your business grows. Our websites converts. We feel deeply aligned with the work we’re here to do. The writing becomes easier.
Our message can struggle because we’re so close to it, making it hard to see. Or it’s gotten scattered over time, during the natural evolution process of building a business. Our business evolves, we evolve, we are bombarded with advice, templates, tips and tricks. Over time, our message can morph away from the heart of who we are, and the work we’re here to do. We can get pulled off our unique center. Our magic gets buried.
When this happens, we don’t have the impact we could. Our business plateaus. We are left feeling discouraged or overwhelmed by the process. The magic of entrepreneurship starts to fade.
:: Releasing all that’s not connected to the gold of who you are and what you’re here to share.
:: Having more freedom to focus on the work you love, all while feeling relaxed knowing your messaging is working hard to grow your business–on your behalf.
:: Feeling confident about what to put on your flyers, social profiles and blog, all because you’re crystal clear about your message–and have a strategy to put it into the world.
:: Taking your business from hustle mode to thriving ease by simplifying, distilling, and coming back home to yourself.
A little about moi (the professional stuff):
- Head of marketing efforts for a non-profit.
- Sharpened my chops writing for a local newspaper.
- Built my business copywriting for healers, coaches, astrologers, and more.
- I have my Bachelor’s in English. I just love story and the archetypes it activates in us. I just love writing and the bridge it creates between the inner and outer worlds.
- I have a Master’s in Depth Psychology. The program focused on the work of Carl Jung, the study of archetypes, myth, and the anatomy of the psyche.
Some random facts:
- I’m an INFJ. A life path 8. A 9 on the Enneagram. A Pisces sun with a Scorpio moon and rising.
- In Human Design, I’m a Projector, which deeply aligns me to my own rhythms and sets me up to do this coaching work in a deep way.
- I live in beautiful Northern California.
- I’m a Reiki practitioner.
- I’m fueled by plants and you can often find me in the kitchen veganizing my favorite comfort foods.
- My partner nicknamed me Spud because of how many potatoes I eat. Seriously, I have a bit of a problem.
- Traveling is my jam and my bucket list is loooonng. Can. Not. Wait. (Do you have travel stories or favorite places to visit? Let’s talk.)
- Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve had my head in the stars. Now I study astrology and read charts for my family and friends, every chance I get.
- I have a German Shepherd named Gary. He’s the best, especially because he thinks he’s a cat (in fact, he was raised by two) and will try to curl up into the tiniest of chairs.
Okay, one more thing:
What I find so amazing about entrepreneurship is the more women step into their voices, their power, their own creative ability to make money–and to design a business and life that’s in deep alignment with the core of who they are–big ol’ cultural and personal healing happens. Girl power happens. Much needed paradigm shifts happen. #heckyes!
I love love loove helping women with their messaging for this reason. I believe in the power of lifting each other up and cutting to the core of who we are. In helping each other expand, grow, and step into our sovereignty.
Personal and spiritual growth. Transformation. Creativity. Connection. Depth. Simplicity.
Okay, enough about me…
You and your business are meant to expand. Let’s clarify and polish your message until it shines bright like a diamond. *Rhianna cue intended*
One: Schedule a free 30 minute exploratory call
Two: We’ll explore if we’re a good fit and create a plan about moving forward.
Three: We’ll work together to excavate your core message, reclaim your power, and create a strategy to put your magic into the world.
If you haven’t done so already, join my free copywriting course to help you convert with your words. Click HERE to unlock the first lesson: “The I Feel Like I’ve Known You Forever Effect”