Let’s get real for a sec.
No matter what your service is, or what you’re selling, your message is what turns heads.
It’s what brings in leads. It’s what sticks out on social media and actually gets people to comment, share, and engage with your brand.
Ultimately, when you create a message that’s clear, simple, and from the heart, your business grows.
Most entrepreneurs have been DIYing their copy and messaging. This has gotten them some traction and has laid a strong foundation for their business. However, this can only get them so far. To break that next glass ceiling, they need to get intentional and strategic with their message.
:: Having more freedom to focus on the work you love, all while feeling relaxed knowing your messaging is working hard to grow your business–on your behalf.
:: Feeling confident about what to put on your flyers, social profiles and blog, all because you’re so crystal clear about your message.
:: Taking your business from hustle mode to thriving ease.
:: Simplifying your copy and marketing materials to increase results.
A little about moi (the professional stuff):
- Head of marketing efforts for a non-profit.
- Sharpened my chops writing for a local newspaper.
- Built my business copywriting for healers, coaches, astrologers, and more.
- I got my Bachelor’s in English and Master’s in Psychology.
- I go to bed reading about business and messaging (aka nerd alert).
Some random facts (the not so professional stuff):
- I’m an INFJ. A life path 8. A 9 on the Enneagram. A Pisces sun with a Scorpio moon and rising.
- I live in beautiful Northern California.
- I’m fueled by plants and you can often find me in the kitchen veganizing my favorite comfort foods (stroganoff…holla!).
- My partner nicknamed me Spud because of how many potatoes I eat. Seriously, I have a bit of a problem.
- Traveling is my jam and my bucket list is loooonng. Can. Not. Wait. (Do you have travel stories or favorite places to visit? Let’s talk.)
- Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve had my head in the stars. Now I study astrology and love reading charts for my family and friends.
- I have a German Shepherd named Gary. He’s the best, especially because he thinks he’s a cat (in fact, he was raised by two) and will try to curl up into the tiniest of chairs.
Okay, one more thing:
What I find so amazing about entrepreneurship is the more women step into their voices, their power, their own creative ability to make money–and to design a business and life that’s in deep alignment with the core of who they are–big ol’ cultural and personal healing happens. Girl power happens. Much needed paradigm shifts happen. #heckyes!
I love love loove helping women with their messaging for this reason. I believe in the power of lifting each other up. In helping each other expand, grow, and step into our sovereignty.
Creativity. Personal and spiritual growth. Connection. Depth. Simplicity.
Okay, enough about me…
You and your business are meant to expand. Let’s clarify and polish your message until it shines bright like a diamond. *Rhianna cue intended*
- Schedule a call
- We’ll talk business and come up with an individualized plan
- We’ll execute the plan together.
If you haven’t done so already, join my free copywriting course to help you convert with your words. Click HERE to unlock the first lesson: “The I Feel Like I’ve Known You Forever Effect”