Hey there, I’m Jackie Johansen.
For a long time I felt like I had blurry edges. I felt fragile in my sense of self and learned to adapt by taking on the energy, interests, vibes of those around me.
This worked for a long time. However ultimately, I felt lost, tired, and achingly hungry for alignment.
I dove into my astrology studies. I committed to operating with my Human Design as a Projector. I ditched the version of my business that I had created, but no longer fit. I began the process of reclaiming cast of parts of myself. I made it a mission to align with my unique energetic blueprint.
Slowly, but surely, those blurry edges started to solidify.
I felt more confident in my voice. I started to connect to a rhythm that was my own. I played to my strengths. Started working with the grain rather than against it. I aligned my creative practice with the stars. And with all this, everything changed.
My work felt joyful, creative, and oh so fulfilling. I felt more ease, magic, and spaciousness in my work. I felt more myself than ever before.
I’m passionate about helping others use their birth charts to come home to themselves, see themselves more clearly, bring magic more magic into their lives, and translate that medicine into their creative work.
In doing so, we create from a deep place of aligned individual truth, and the external world begins to buzz with resonance.
The Astrology I Practice:
I practice Evolutionary Astrology. This form of astrology honors the fact that we are evolving, growing beings. That who we were even last week is different than who we are today. Our birth charts give us a glimpse at the highest octave of ourselves, while also pointing out potential pitfalls. It allows room for our growth and process. We have freewill and we change as our consciousness changes. Evolutionary astrology is a beautiful lens to see our charts from the lens of the soul’s journey.
- The cosmos is pure magic and we’re innately connected to it.
- Our creative drive is our connection to the divine spark within ourselves and all things.
- As we create and put our work in the world, we enter an initiation process of our own becoming.
- Our world is full of distraction, influence, and energetic pulls that condition us to not see ourselves clearly. This is a call to action to go inward and remember. Our birth chart is a tool to help with this.
- We’re surrounded by, and capable of, more magic than we can imagine.
- Surrendering to the mystery, staying connected to our uniqueness, and creating from this place, is one of our innate super powers.
A bit about me:
- I’m a Jungian at heart (and have my Master’s Degree in Depth Psychology).
- I live in Northern California with my partner and fur babies.
- I’m an astrologer who’s been star gazing since I was a little girl. (If you’re nerdy like me and curious, I’m a Pisces Sun, Scorpio Moon and Rising).
- I’m a pretty darn good cook and in another life I would have been a vegan chef.
- I’m an at home yogi, writer, and forever student.
- I’m an INFJ and Projector in Human Design.
- My partner nicknamed me Spud because of how many potatoes I eat.